DAY TRADE FOREX AND WIN!
Master Trader Joe Ross shows you
how he does it!
IT HAS TAKEN A LOT OF PUSHING, BUT WE FINALLY GOT JOE ROSS TO SHOW US HOW TO WIN
IN DAY TRADING FOREX CURRENCY PAIRS
Joe said, “I hate to see all these aspiring forex traders losing their money. Why do they have to make everything so complicated when, in fact, it’s not at all hard to win?”
From Joe Ross
For the last few years, everyone here at Trading Educators has been "on me" to write a manual about day trading in the forex markets. To be honest, I simply haven’t had the time. The reason is that I’ve been busy running a trading education business.
I’ve been trading forex for many years, even before there was such a thing as retail forex — before more and more people decided to become forex traders.
Trading forex is heavily marketed and popular, but it is also deadly. The e-mail and letters we receive attest to the fact that most people who attempt to day trade forex are losing their money. The turnover rate is atrocious. Because of the pain I’ve seen, I decided that I will teach you how I day trade the currency pairs.
I’ve written an e-book which I call “Day Trading Forex.” In it, I give you detailed answers to important questions such as….
- Where do I place my protective stop?
- How do I set profit-taking objectives?
- How do I know which currency pair to trade?
- How do I know in which time frame to trade?
My book contains charts, charts, and more charts. Day Trading Forex is loaded with examples of how I day trade the forex markets. You will learn:
- The underlying laws that control the movement of prices in all markets.
- How to manage your forex trades.
- Two of my favorite setups for forex day trades.
- About a law that governs all price action.
- How to know where prices are most likely to move.
- What to do about economic reports.
- How to use market dynamics to produce winning trades.
- How to know when a market is beginning to move sideways.
- Powerful formations and how to use them to build your account.
- How to trade the world-famous Ross hook.
- How to trade 1-2-3 high and low formations.
- Deciding between forex and futures for trading currencies
- Where to go to get the basic fundamental education and terminology as relates to forex trading.
- Cautions regarding forex brokers.
Someone sold at the red arrow and someone bought at the white arrow, do you know why?
You’ll find out why in my E-Book
“Day Trading Forex”
“Day Trading Forex” is loaded with examples. As they say, “a picture is worth a thousand words.” On that basis you are going to find many thousands of words in my book.
Did you know that so-called “free data” is a myth with most forex brokers? It’s true, and I explain that to you. I also show you that forex trading is not without heavy overhead in the form of the spread you pay to trade.
I show you the trips and traps of forex day trading. You need to know these in order to avoid the fate of so many other traders.
If you want safety in your trading, I show you where to find it. I tell you about where the greatest forex profits are made.
I think you will be shocked by some of the truths I reveal to you
Are you aware that currencies trade sideways 85% of the time? Do you know how to make money when they are doing just that?
Do you know what it means when prices are formed as between the two red lines below?
I explain it to you in “Day Trading Forex.” In fact, I show you how to identify sideways markets before anyone else realizes they are beginning to consolidate.
Here are some of the chapter topics:
- The Law of Charts—what they are—what they mean—and how to trade them
- How to identify Law of Chart formations
- The Ross Hook—how to trade Ross Hooks
- Consolidation—every possible way to identify sideways markets and how I personally trade them
- The four consolidation formations—what they are and how to trade them
- The Traders Trick Entry—reveals a fantastic way to implement The Law of Charts
- Daily preparation for trading
- Managing your trades
- Filtering your trades
There is much more I want to share with you in the pages of “Day Trading Forex”
Things like “what is a measuring bar?” When a doji can be use as a wild card! What is “congestion by alternation?” The two kinds of risk you absolutely must know about.
Can you imagine a single graphic representation that shows you…
- Precisely where to place you protective stop?
- Precisely what your initial objective should be?
- Exactly which market to trade?
- Exactly which time frame best fits your comfort zone?
There is so much I want you to know, so much I want to share with you now that I've been pressured into writing the book. Do yourself a favor! Get the book, read it, study it, read it again, study it some more, and learn, learn, learn.
DIGITAL DELIVERY — ONLINE DOWNLOAD —
NO SHIPPING FEES
Please be patient: You will receive everything within 24 hours because we must manually check each order before we release our
e-books and passwords.
IMPORTANT: Please provide a correctly spelled, valid and long-term e-mail address when you fill out the order form.
If you have not received any of the e-mails by 24 hours after you place your order, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com or phone: 800-476-7796 or 512-249-6930 (Ross Trading). Office hours are Monday - Friday 9 A.M. to 5 P.M., U.S. Central Time
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
The price for the Day Trading Forex e-book is U.S. $127
JOE ROSS' DAY TRADING FOREX - ORDER NOW
This product is not available to people residing in Italy because of franchise agreements. If you reside in Italy, please visit our Italian website www.tradingeducators.it
You will receive a confirmation e-mail with download information after we charge your valid credit card. IMPORTANT: Please provide a correctly spelled, valid and long-term email address when you fill out the order form.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or comments about our new online seminar service.
All the best to you in your trading,
and the Team at Trading Educators
Joe Ross has been trading and investing since his first trade at the age of 14, and is a well known Master Trader and Investor. He has survived all the up and downs of the markets because of his adaptable trading style, using a low-risk approach that produces consistent profits. For more about Joe Ross, please follow this link.