Market: Stock Options
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN TO TRADE WITH NO LOSSES
Here's our newest IIG profit-taking example!
On 25th Oct 2016, we gave our IIG subscribers the following trade on VLO, for which we expected a retracement. We decided to sell price insurance as follows (we were filled on a GTC order on 2nd Nov 2016 at our minimum price):
We entered a "complex position" for a net credit (still working with OPM, i.e. other people's money, as usual), but with unlimited upside potential.
- On 2nd November 2016, we sold to open VLO Dec 16, 2016 50P @ $0.45, i.e. $45 per option sold, with 44 days to expiration, and our short strike below a major support zone, about 13% below price action.
- On 9th November 2016, we bought to close VLO Dec 16, 2016 50P @ $0.20, after 7 days in the trade, for quick premium compounding
Return on Margin annualized: 130.36%
We have also added new types of trades for our IIG daily guidance, "no loss" propositions with unlimited upside potential, still using other people's money to trade (see recent EWZ example in Newsletter Edition 649, log in to our members only area).
"Its been around a year since I enrolled in the IIG program. Probably the best "trading" decision I have ever made. It is amazing the annualized return you can produce if you keep flipping your money. I have taken shares on a couple of stocks because I chose to do so, I don't consider that a loss." Thanks, Randy C., July 2016
Can you imagine discovering a way to trade that promises instant income and carries a money-back guarantee that you will not suffer a loss? If you think such a method is impossible, think again. It is definitely achievable, and everything you need to know is available online for one low price in a special two-part online webinar followed by two months of daily guidance.
This includes a daily 80+ page report along with a daily podcast!
We review and supply the following:
our daily fills (entries, exits)
full real-time statistics of our weekly trades, closed trades for the current month, monthly statistics (detail and summary) since the beginning of IIG
daily market commentary (indices/sectors, volatility indices, main commodities related to our trade)
new trades for the following day
comments on our open trades, with all relevant news
updated earnings dates for our open positions
full details (days in trade, days to expiration, underlying close and price change, etc.) on our open trades (classic trades, complex positions, remaining rolled trades and covered calls)
active good till cancelled orders
dividends for the stocks owned
We also supply quite a number of extra "slides" in the appendix which are quite useful for new subscribers: recommendations, answers and explanations on the most frequent questions, techniques for entering trades, historical trades and real life examples, broker information, and much more!
Those who know Joe Ross' Trading Educators and the success we bring from Joe's products
is highlighted which shows proof of "no losses" in the track record below:
Yes, trading without loss is indeed attainable!
Joe Ross (developer) and Philippe Gautier (administration and new developments) have spent the last several years perfecting a way to earn instant guaranteed income. It is a way which regularly earns without loss. One of the best ways to acquire wealth is through the use of other people’s money, and there need not be anything negative about it. For example: a young person full of energy and ideas, but no money, might convince another person to back his/her idea.
Venture Capital companies do this sort of thing all the time, and more often than not, it turns out to be a winning situation for both parties.
We believe the best business in the world is that of selling insurance. Insurance is the prime example of using other people’s money to make money. Think about it. Insurance companies use your money to make money, and you pay the money to them in advance, hoping you never have to make a claim. It’s really a clever idea. Using a large enough base, an insurance company can almost precisely figure out the amount of risk they are taking, and they know that by eliminating virtually all of the risk, they can make a profit.
When you buy health insurance, for example, do you hope that some day you will have to make a claim? Is it any different for car insurance? Do you hope that some day you will make a claim? Of course not! In fact, even with the certainty of death in a life insurance policy, there exists an assurance that you will never make a claim. If a claim is made, it will be made by your survivors.
All kidding aside, are you aware that you can use other people’s money for trading? We don’t mean gambling away your parent’s money trying to trade successfully. We don’t mean borrowing money against your assets in order to trade. What we're writing about is that you can legitimately use other people’s money to provide those who need it with price insurance.
Let’s take a moment to look at price insurance. Let’s say you own shares of stock and you are worried about stock prices falling. Is there something you can do to avoid disaster? After all, we’ve often seen people holding stocks lose huge amounts of equity in the shares of stock they hold.
Many years ago, it became possible to protect against huge losses in the price of stocks by paying a premium for price insurance.
When a car owner buys insurance, he pays a premium. It’s called an “Insurance Premium” It protects the owner of the car from serious loss. In return for the premium paid he receives an insurance policy, in effect, a contract between the insurance company and the owner of the car. Both the car owner and the insurance company hope that a claim is never made.
It’s the same thing when the owner of shares of stock buys price insurance. He pays a premium. In return for the premium paid, he receives an option contract. The contract is between the insurer and the owner of the shares. The option contract has a name. It’s called a “put.” A put gives the owner the right to sell his shares at an agreed-upon price at an agreed-upon date. So, if share prices drop to the agreed-upon price, the owner of the shares can sell them to the insurer.
The insurer is the person who sold the insurance to the share owner. The insurer receives a premium for selling the insurance known as a “put option,” and both hope that a claim never needs to be made. Approximately 80% of the time a claim is never made, and if the insurer carefully underwrites the risk, it is possible that more than 90% of the time the claim will never be made.
An important part of selling insurance is receiving the premium money up front. Because the money is received as cash right at the beginning of the insurance period, the insurer has the use of the premium money (other people’s money). If risk is properly underwritten, and the money is used properly, the insurer (the person who sold the put, who always gets to keep the premium) will have the use of the money during the contract period. That money can be invested in short-term interest-bearing instruments, or used to sell additional insurance. Either way, the premium is compounded and can increase the wealth of the put seller.
In 2007, we began to sell price insurance on shares, which we had been doing with spreads on futures for many years. We almost always made excellent returns. However, selling price insurance on shares produced even better returns, so in 2008 we started to developed this product (IIP), which came up with ways to virtually take 99.9% of the risk out of selling price insurance.
We began showing others how to do it. There are some tricks that are not immediately noticeable. We marketed what we do with the name “Instant Income.”
You should be able to follow the strategy using any stockbroker. If you need a broker referral, we can recommend one we trust and we are happy to refer you.
The strategy we use is good for three things:
- Wealth building over time (requires patience)
- Current income for those with sizable accounts
- The highest level of safety we have ever seen
Selling uncovered options, or having to cover an uncovered option, are nothing new. They have been around for a long time. In fact, the profitable strategies I’ve discussed above could make you wealthy.
What is new is never having to cover an uncovered option. What is new is never having to own shares of stock. What is new is that you will probably never have to take a loss. When done correctly, you will have the best of what is new. You can accumulate wealth with option premium without losing money. With sufficient capital, you can make your living by selling options. I will guarantee that in writing, as long as you are willing to do exactly as we say.
Here’s our offer:
- You will view a special two-part online webinar. In Part I, Joe Ross discusses the strategy - it takes less than an hour. If you have already been exposed to the Money Master™ Strategies shown in my EBook, you will still discover some new information.
- In Part II, you will view a workshop by Joe Ross, who walks you through various trades and scenarios that could happen. The workshop is also very brief, less than a couple of hours. The purpose of the workshop is to prepare you for the actual trading, which can begin as soon as you feel ready. During the two months guidance period, you can take real trades, or trade on a simulator, until you feel comfortable with the technique. You will learn how to handle many situations not taught in the webinar or workshop as they arise. The important thing is for you to not make trades until you thoroughly learn the techniques.
- The strategy webinar and the workshop are recorded, and are available online for you to access anytime you decide that you want to view them again.
- Each day, Philippe Gautier, our chief Instant Income trader, who has mentored with Joe for over seven years, will send out a PDF and make a recording prior to the market opening to explain any new trades and to discuss any open trades. He will be available for questions via email every day, and will discuss both questions and answers in the recorded message. In tight situations, or when changes need to be made, he will also send out timely emails instructing as to what action to take. No matter where you live, you will have access to the recording before the market opens.
- You will receive guidance day-by-day for two months from the time you begin taking the course. We will present suggested trades for your consideration. During that time we guarantee that you will not lose any money trading as long as you take only the trades we offer for your consideration, and manage them according to our instructions. You do not have to take any of the trades if you don’t want them. To be able to take every trade under consideration would require a very large account. However, you can still learn the techniques even with a small account. During the two months of training, you will begin to understand that even with a small account you can fairly quickly begin to compound your money. Everything you need to know will be revealed in the presentations and during the two months guidance period.
- Trades offered for your consideration will range from $20 to $85 per share. There is no way to know in advance how many trades will be available at each price, but based on our own trading, it is possible to create one or more new positions every day, provided you have sufficient funds. These trades are not rare, and they regularly occur within the $20 to $85 range. Keep in mind that what is important is not how many trades are made, or if you take even a single trade. The important thing is that you learn the techniques and the management during the two months' guidance period.
- Most brokers require a margin of 20% of the cost needed to buy one hundred shares per option sold.
- You will learn how to select the right stocks for uncovered option selling.
- You will learn how to manage the trade.
- You will learn how to compute returns on both margin and principal, and how to annualize your returns.
- Most trades will last as long as six weeks. Others will last two months or more. During the two months of day-by-day guidance, you will see why we sell the options we do, and you will realize that if handled properly, you will probably never have to buy shares on the stocks for which you have sold uncovered options. One objective of the strategy is to never have to buy the shares.
- Many other details will be covered during the webinar and workshop, and many additional details will be covered during the two months guidance period.
- With the strategy you will learn, you can be as active as you want and as your money holds out. You can quickly compound your money trading every day, should you so choose.
- At the end of two months, some of our customers prefer to continue receiving their daily trades rather than venture out on their own. This service is called Continued Daily Guidance (CDG) and is available to you for $99 per month or select our super savers discount at a low annual price of $600 ($50 per month).
- You will be required to submit a signed non-disclosure agreement*.
- You must agree to send us a testimonial as to your trading results. That should be easy for the winning trader we expect you to become.
- As you see and learn the strategy, you will begin to understand why you never have to buy shares or take a loss. Going back over our own trades for the past five-plus years, we can see that although we had to cover at times, if we had traded the way you will learn to trade, having to cover would never have happened. If you never have to cover, you can never lose money on any stock in the world.
IMPORTANT! If you intend to participate in the program using an IRA or any controlled pension plan, there are two things you need to know:
- You may be required to put up full margin on all transactions. However, don't worry about that, because even with putting up full margin, the strategy makes much more money than you can get from your bank, a money-market mutual fund, or from government bonds and notes.
- You may have to receive permission from your broker to make the transactions from an IRA account. Some have told us they are able to trade the strategy from their IRA account.
The cost for the entire package, including the money-back guarantee, the webinar and workshop, along with the two months of training, is $2,900.
The guarantee is this: If at the end of the two months of training, if you have lost more money than you have made from taking the suggested trades managed the way we will show, you will receive a full refund of your webinar fee.
"About a year ago, I traveled down to Uruguay and spent a week with Joe doing his IIG seminar. Since that time, I was able to quit my regular job and now I trade full time. I couldn't have asked for a more amazing experience and I am thankful for the kind of lifestyle I can have without a 9 to 5. "
~ Paula T., U.S.A.
"Hi Joe, Instant Income Guaranteed training has been, by far, the best investment in trading I have made (and believe me there has been some earlier investments…)
I can strongly recommended this training to people who are not looking for unnecessary excitement but rather want to make money steadily by trading the way Joe teaches. My warmest thanks to you, Joe!"
~ Juha Y., Finland
"The strategy was nicely explained and demonstrated on daily guidance podcast every working day. Joe explained some other important issues (psychology, when and why to take profit, how to deal with the deal when you under fire - roll out and down). During the 2 months daily guidance I had no loss. I find it very useful."
~ Petr Oliva, CZ
Joe Ross Wants You to Learn the
Easiest and Safest Way to Trade
Instant Income Guaranteed
Includes 2-Months of Daily Guidance!
Special Webinar and Workshop
Two Months of Daily Guidance
Viewable on Windows and Mac
This webinar is not supported by the following systems:
Windows XP, Mac OS 10.6 and Windows Server 2003
Continuing Daily Guidance for those who have completed the webinar and workshop.
At the end of two months, some of our customers prefer to continue receiving their daily trades rather than venture out on their own. This service is called Continued Daily Guidance (CDG). CDG is available to you for $99 per month or select our super savers discount at a low annual price of $600 ($50 per month).