"Day trading the E-Mini can be a full-time career for any trader; if you are going to day trade, you may need nothing more than the E-Mini. In this eBook I show you a better, most sensible approach to day trading the E-Mini, based on my own trading experience."
~ Joe Ross
Day Trading the E-Mini S&P 500™ eBook
The E-Mini has become the premier market for day trading by retail traders and can be a full-time career for any trader. Day Trading the E-Mini S&P 500™ eBook introduces techniques and methods for day trading the E-Mini S&P 500 futures developed by Joe Ross. After you absorb these lessons additional trading education is available via books, webinars and private tutoring to become a profitable E-Mini day trader!
What do you need to get started with E-Mini trading? For the most part, all you need is a set of charts. No technical studies for trading this market are needed. By the third or fourth bar inclusive of and following the opening, you can sit back to enjoy the fantastic trading patterns made by the E-Mini as it marches towards its session close. Find these secrets in the Day Trading the E-Mini S&P 500™ eBook.
The Day Trading the E-Mini S&P 500™ eBook will teach you:
- Preparation – plan for success
- Steps to prepare each day for when the market opens.
- What considerations to look for early.
- How to think like a “market mover” and see through the charts.
- Set healthy expectations and use sound trade management.
- Expectations – the right mindset is crucial
- Learn to understand market situations.
- Learn to form healthy expectations from each day and situation.
- Learn when to trade and when to stay away.
- Tools of the trade – execute trades successfully
- Chart reading – learn how to read charts and understand reasons prices are moving.
- Trade selection – review the trading session and entry signals. Successful day trading strategy relies largely on trade selection.
- Trade management - learn how to set objectives and how to set protective stops, including how to know when to exit immediately.
- Timing – is everything
- Morning – learn when to leverage E-Mini trading in the morning.
- Afternoon – learn when to leverage E-Mini trading in the afternoon.
- Slow Times – learn what to do when markets become slow.
- Trading without indicators – is entirely possible
- Learn to trade with or without indicators on charts.
Take a Sneak Peek at topics included in Day Trading the E-Mini S&P 500™ eBook with the Table of Contents.
"Joe, I'm very glad that you spent the time to write a new actualized book on how to day trade the E-Mini. It reveals new insights on how to analyze that market and especially important on how to manage the trade properly. In my opinion it's a very helpful supplement to your hardbound Day Trading Book you wrote some years ago. I read all your books you wrote in the past regarding trading futures and I never regretted it. In fact, I learned so much from it I'd never had learned anywhere else. So, your eBook is no exception - great insights and extremely useful for becoming a successful trader. That eBook isn't for the shelve but really for the daily use on my trading desk!" ~ Stefan N., Germany
"Joe's approach is simple, straightforward and, most of all, it works. I've taken the same approach and applied it to forex and it works! I've purchased all of Joe's trading books and have never regretted a single purchase." ~ Chris H., Japan
"It’s good solid information...just as you would expect from Joe." ~ Alan B., France
"Just fabulous! Thank you so much Joe. After 3 years of trading, I'm finally coming out of the wilderness. I now understand exactly where I was going wrong. SO simple, but yet so difficult to see without Joe's help." ~ Eloise G., Australia
Day Trading the E-Mini S&P 500™ eBook
Orders Filled Within 24-Hours*
All Sales Final on Digital Products
*IMPORTANT: After your order has been verified, an email will be sent within 24-hours during our regular business hours containing your access information. Please contact us if you did not receive our email. Be sure to check your junk/spam folder before contacting us. All sales are final.