Evaluating Your Trading
Taking an honest evaluation of your own strengths and weaknesses is crucial to becoming a consistently profitable trader. If you can't identify those habits which continually make (or cost) you money, then you're just shooting in the dark. It's extremely important that you know things about yourself such as:
* The time of day you are most profitable.
* The position size that works best for you.
* Your ratio of wins/losses.
* The length of time you held your most profitable trades.
* The price ranges of stocks that have performed the best for you.
* The type of trades you make money with most often (equities, futures, Forex, options, etc.)
* The direction (long or short) that produces the most consistent profits.
Knowing facts like these will help you develop a trading strategy that's based upon hard evidence instead of just trading blindly and hoping that things work out over the long term.
We want to hear from you, Joe Ross wants you to learn trading. Email us your questions or if you need additional information. Another great investment is private mentoring with Joe, our students find this very helpful and accelerates their trading successes.